1. If you have a weak tooth (ie: from decay), you may need a crown to prevent the tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
2. If you have a tooth that is already broken or that has been severely worn down, you may need a crown.
3. Crowns can also be used to cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there is not much tooth left.
4. Crowns can be used to hold a dental bridge in place.
5. Crowns can be placed over misshapen or discolored teeth.
6. If you have had a dental implant placed, a crown may be used to restore the original function of the lost tooth.
7. Or, you may need a crown to cover a tooth that has had a root canal.
Dr. Jason Baldwin is proud to offer exceptional care to each of his valued patients. Not only does he offer professional care, he also provides state-of-the-art technology so as to best diagnose and treat your dental needs. His office is a model in customer service and care.